Greatest Earthquake Ever on May


AuthorPrevious Topic  |  Next TopicPage:  of 9
isitfree

1579 Posts
Posted - 05/21/2009 :  06:06:11 AM
I realize most people here don’t read the Bible and the ones who do will probably not even look into this, but I can PROVE from the Bible that two years from this very day on May 21, 2011 what the Bible refers to as the day of judgment will begin. I realize people will think I’m joking, or crazy, or whatever; nevertheless, this is what I believe the Bible teaches and everyone will know that it’s true when they feel a great earthquake on May 21, 2011.

I’ll add that I’d rather people didn’t scoff or overlook what I’m writing because it will be too late for salvation after that date. I believe the bible teaches that God will take His elect with Him on that day (probably some 200 million people, although I don’t say that number dogmatically) and everyone else will be left to live in the worst horror story imaginable. Many people will die that first day in the earthquake and I’m certain business will no longer function with any normalcy.

My friends, it’s a long proof, but I can prove it in more ways than one from the Bible. As a matter of fact, there’s too much information in the bible pointing to that date for me to keep quiet about it.

Like I said, you’ll probably think I’m joking, or crazy, or whatever, but I am deadly serious about what I’ve written and I CAN PROVE IT. I can only prove it from the Bible and the Bible alone. Isn’t that how God is glorified? Through His Word?

You’ll probably hear more and more about this from others in the next two years. The whole world will know. If anyone’s interested, I can prove it in this thread.